Risk Management Committee
he purpose of Risk Management Committee is to develop the strategies, policies, procedures and infrastructures required to identify, assess, measure, plan and manage material risks faced by the Bank in the ordinary course of business, within its delegated authority.
The committee's responsibilities are:
- Development of the Enterprise Risk Management architecture, which includes the establishment of a risk appetite framework, a model governing the organization and governance of the function, a risk identification and monitoring model and the infrastructures and processes required to efficiently and transparently manage the risks,
- Identification, assessment, measurement, planning and management of risks the Bank is exposed to,
- Assessment of economic capital adequacy of the Bank both under normal course of business and in stress scenarios,
- Monitoring and analysis of all significant matters related to the Bank’s risk on an ongoing basis,
- Guidance to the Bank’s management concerning significant risk matters,
- Oversight of the risk framework and performance of the Bank’s subsidiaries and affiliates,
- Promote and develop a risk culture throughout the organization,
- Monitoring the policies, procedures, regulations and similar documents under its responsibility with respect to necessary updates, and taking action to keep them up-to-date.
At least once a week except from the Board Risk Committee weeks
In 2018, the Committee held 16 meetings.
Ali Temel, Serhan Pak, Mustafa Tiftikçioğlu, Alper Eker, Özlem Ernart, Berkay Emekli