Local Benefits Committee
The Local Benefits Commitee aims to manage the employee benefits model centrally with the participation of HR, Risk and Finance areas.
The Committee’s responsibilities are:
- Ensuring that decisions regarding fringe benefits are made centrally, with the concurrence of all representatives and in line with the Bank’s business goals;
- Reporting the local committee’s decisions to the global committee,
- Benchmarking against the market before a new fringe benefit proposal is approved and reviewing the same from the perspective of Finance , Risk and Compliance,
- Controlling the production of consolidated accounting reports of fringe benefits,
- Aligning the investment policy of Garanti Bank Retirement Fund with BBVA’s standards,
- Monitoring the policies, procedures, regulations and similar documents under its responsibility with respect to necessary updates, and taking action to keep them up-to-date.
The Committee meets once a year.
Osman Tüzün, Aydın Güler, Ali Temel, Sibel Kaya