Local Benefits Committee
The Local Benefits Committee aims to ensure that decisions regarding fringe benefits are made centrally, with the participation of HR, Finance/Accounting and Risk representatives. The Committee is responsible for:
- Ensuring that decisions regarding fringe benefits are made centrally, with the concurrence of all representatives and are in line with the Bank’s business goals,
- Reporting the local committee’s decisions to the global committee, and getting approval for them,
- Benchmarking against the market before a new fringe benefit proposal is approved and reviewing the same from the perspective of Finance/Accounting, Risk and Compliance,
- Controlling the production of consolidated accounting reports of fringe benefits,
- Aligning the investment policy of Garanti Bank Retirement Fund with BBVA’s standards,
- Monitoring the policies, procedures, regulations and similar documents under its responsibility with respect to necessary updates, and taking action to keep them up-to-date.
In 2018, the Committee held one meeting.
Osman Tüzün (EVP), Aydın Güler (EVP), Ali Temel (Chief Credit Risk Officer), Özlem Ernart (Head of Risk Management), Sibel Kaya (Director)