Responsible Business Committee
The Committee ensures that Responsible Business is integrated into the banking functions and into the strategic priorities of the Bank, also systematically ensures that Garanti puts stakeholders at the center of the decision-making.
The Committee's responsibilities are as below;
- To monitor Responsible Business trends globally and the development of Responsible Business within the BBVA Group, then to evaluate how these trends and developments could be aligned and performed at Garanti, and to give direction on developing the general Responsible Business approach at Garanti Bank,
- To give direction on the preparation of the Responsible Business Plan (RBP), its KPIs and to approve them,
- To monitor updates on all initiatives within the RBP, their KPIs, to request and review changes within the RBP throughout the year if needed,
- To ensure the correct and timely execution of the actions plans within the RBP
- To review and approve of the general Community Investment Plan and the RB Communications Plan,
- To monitor the TCR Plan and its accomplishments, to make proposals to the TCR plan to be reviewed by the Customer Committee,
- To give direction on developing the Responsible Business Policies and Strategy, to approve these policies and strategy, the Responsible Business Policies and Strategy, to review and approve the Responsible Business Report and/or the Responsible Business-related sections of the Annual Reports.
The Committee meets twice in a year.
In 2018, the Committee held 1 meetings.
Dr. M. Cüneyt Sezgin, Ali Fuat Erbil, Didem Dinçer Başer, Ebru Dildar Edin, Cemal Onaran, Osman Tüzün, Aydın Güler, Aydın Düren, Burçin Bıkmaz, Elif Güvenen, Hülya Türkmen, Emre Hatem, Mustafa Sağlık, Handan Saygın, Mahmut Akten, Nazlı Çakıroğlu Boysan