Garanti Bank is committed to continuously and significantly increase the value that it creates for its customers, its shareholders, its employees, the community and the environment. In this context, Garanti Bank’s Environment Policy is based on the following principles:
- Monitor and comply strictly with all environmental legislation.
- Monitor and analyze carefully both the national and international sustainability programs; go beyond the mere fulfillment of the obligations under the programs joined and raise to the highest level in terms of the value added regarding sustainability.
- Respect the environment, embrace and spread environmental responsiveness.
- Enable and promote the efficient usage of all resources.
- Keep under control the direct environmental impact caused by in-house operations.
- Evaluate the loans extended within the context of the “Environmental and Social Loan Policies,” keep under control the indirect environmental impacts caused by loans
Develop eco-friendly products and services.
- Bequeath a sustainable world to future generations by constantly improving the environmental performance
Contribute to the awareness