The Disciplinary Committee is responsible for:
- Reviewing and deciding on the matters referred to it based on the relevant articles of the Garanti Bank Integrity Principles,
- Examining, sua sponte, any acts and practices, if any, that are established to be contrary to the laws, banking customs, Garanti Bank Integrity Principles, the Bank’s circulars, announcements or procedures (requesting an examination by the Internal Audit Department in cases where it deems necessary), and implementing the administrative sanctions set out in the Personnel Regulation,
- Ensuring that the personnel adheres to the Garanti Bank Integrity Principles, both in their behaviors and their practices, and undertaking the function of monitoring such adherence and acting as a safeguarded authority before the employees,
- Taking measures against all sorts of acts and practices that might lead to an erosion of the Bank’s reputation and image in view of the laws, public opinion and our customers, and announcing these measures throughout the Bank,
- Ensuring that necessary measures are adopted by relevant units for remedying the systemic problems or hitches in work flow processes or general practices as observed in the files on its agenda, and steering the concerned subsidiaries and overseeing the measures taken.
"The Disciplinary Committee holds at least three meetings every year. The Committee holds additional meetings when deemed appropriate."
Osman Tüzün, Aydın Düren, Aydın Güler, Cemal Onaran, Mahmut Akten, Selahattin Güldü, Ali Temel, Sibel Kaya, Osman B. Turgut, Barış Gülcan, Şevki Öğüt, Koray Öztopçu*, Gültekin Keskin*, Cenk Özsezginler*, Ali Aktan, Murat Özdemir, Görkem Kıran Dumlu,
*Regional Manager and Branch Manager members change every year.