Became the only company from Turkey qualified to be included in the DOW JONES SUSTAINABILITY EMERGING MARKETS INDEX for four consecutive years.
Launched SMS Custom Tax Payment Service, which offers a faster and user friendly tax payment experience.
Executed TURKEY’S FIRST GREEN CORPORATE LOAN AGREEMENT for meeting the operational capital needs of the borrower. Companies using the Green Loan are expected to improve or at least retain their initial sustainability performance during the loan life.
Became “THE GREEN FACILITY AGENT” of Turkey’s first Green Project Finance Loan. Green facility agent tracks sustainability performance of company throughout the loan term.
Introduced “REMOTE SALES” facility in branches. Sales personnel are now able to start secured/verified phone calls with their customers leading to a truly lean product/ service offering processes completed with digital signature in channels.
Further improved DIGITAL CHANNELS with the releases of;
• Online loan application for GPL, Auto Loan and Overdraft products where SME and retail customers’ application is preevaluated automatically in seconds and once pre-approved the applicant is directed to Garanti Bank branches or contractual dealers country-wide.
• A new payment channel that allows to pay the amount instantly by loan “Pay by Garanti”. It is now functional at e-commerce sites such as Genpa, N11 and Hepsiburada.
• Product Suggestions According to the Customer Propensity on Garanti Mobile.
• Mandatory Traffic Insurance application on Internet and Mobile.
Redesigned Mobile and Online services for SME CUSTOMERS;
• Cash Flow can be tracked via Money-In and Money-Out tabs while a general summary can easily be viewed by Overview tab.
• Products and accounts such as POS, Check and Credit Card which are very critical for businesses can be viewed on dashboard and detailed information can be accessed easily.
• POS transactions can be displayed for the following 120 days and money to be deposited can be checked for a specific date.
• Customers can track their financial transactions with weekly calendar.
GARANTI ASSET MANAGEMENT launched its first Foreign Currency priced & traded mutual funds for investors who want to invest their savings in foreign currency assets. The portfolios can consist of Eurobonds, Gold & Term Deposit and Foreign Traded Funds investment products.
The number of active digital banking customers reached 7 million. Additionally, active mobile banking customers are over 6 million.
MILES&SMILES CREDIT CARD agreement between Garanti Bank and Turkish Airlines has been extended until 2023.